U.S. L-1 Transfer and E-2 Investor Visa Services

Whether your looking to expand your existing business into the U.S. by transferring senior or specialized staff, or your looking to create a brand new start-up, or acquire an existing U.S. business, you will be pleased to know there are visa options that make this possible for all of those options. We have established strategic relationships with immigration law firms in the U.S. that may be able to assist you in the visa application process. If you are interested in exploring visa application options for your U.S. business, you can reach out to us to schedule a consultation on what those options and processes might look like.

Questions? - Schedule a consultation with us here

Formed a U.S. Company?

We provide U.S. company incorporation services in any of the 50 states from anywhere in the world. Remove the red tape of traditional business incorporation services and form your company online via-our digital self service legal-tech platform. Our online U.S. company incorporation services include everything you need to fully establish a U.S. company which is the first step in setting up your operations in the U.S.

Once you have formed a U.S. company you are then positioned to apply for visa applications based on the investment or history of the parent company forming the U.S. subsidiary. Our platform allows you to complete the company setup process ahead of time in support of your visa application, with everything necessary to get the business operations, licensed and established in any of the 50 States.

Get started and setup a US company

Investor & Transfer Visas

The E1 treaty trader and E2 treaty investor visa's allow entrepreneurs and business owners to setup physical operations in the U.S. market and sponsor their own visa to operate their business from within the U.S. The L1 transfer visa on the other hand allows the transfer of managerial staff into the U.S.

If your long term plans are to setup and run your business from within the United States and you have no parent company, the E2 investor visa may be the solution to make that a reality. While extensive in terms of the application documentation and investment capital requirements, the E2 investor visa offers great flexibility in terms of setting up physical operations in the U.S. with visa's for the founders. For established companies with a parent / subsidiary structure, the L1 transfer visa offers a straight forward option to move staff into the U.S.

Questions? - Contact us with your questions

L-1 Transfer Visa Example

A Singapore based shoe design and manufacturing company has been trading its goods to the United States for the last several years. Over 50% of their international trade takes place exclusively between the United States and Singapore. Over the last year their trade has grown significantly and now they wish to move sales staff permanently to the United States to help increase their trade. The Singapore shoe business can apply to transfer senior staff to run their U.S. operation via the L-1 transfer visa.

Download our Detailed White-Paper

E-2 Treaty Investor Example

A successful British investor and tech entrepreneur recently purchased a 75% stake in a startup located in Los Angeles for $250,000. The startup operates at a profit and employs over 20 staff, most of whom are American citizens. If all the conditions for the visa are met, the investor could obtain an E-2 treaty investor visa to oversee the company in the United States. In addition, the investor is able to send over well qualified product managers to the United States to work in the company.

Download our Detailed White-Paper

- Call For a Consultation at +1-480-719-1052 - Or contact us by clicking here

International Corporate Tax Rates?

When deciding to incorporate oversea's, corporate tax rates are an important consideration. Dependent upon company structure and business model, locations can vary. As of 2018, the U.S has a restructured corporate tax rate that is extremely competitive for businesses. With a new rate of 21%, the U.S offers business options far more competitive than many major markets.

  • The U.S provides access to one of the largest markets in the world
  • You do not need to be a resident or tax resident to operate a company
  • Sponsor your own U.S visa through setting up your own U.S company
United States

- What Services are Included in Our Formation Packages? -

- Obtaining an EIN Tax ID - Incorporation Documents - Bylaws and Resolutions - Registered AgentMail Handling - Business Bank Account -

Identity Notarization

For step 1 in your company formation, we will use an online notarization service to validate your identity as the company founder or representative. To complete this simple process we use a online notarization platform provided by our partner, NotaryCam, the online notary public.

Find Out More Information

US Business Address

To open a company in the United States, you are required to have a US business address in the state of incorporation. Once step 1 has been completed, we will obtain a registered business address for you in the state of your company formation. This address serves as a business address and registered mail forwarding address.

Find Out More Information

Filing Documents with State

For step 3 in your company formation, the filling of incorporation documents with the state or federal government is required. As part of our U.S company formation services we will file these documents on your behalf. This is part of our incorporation service.

Find Out More Information

Obtaining an EIN Tax ID

An EIN Tax ID is required by the IRS and U.S Banks to track your business associated income and operate your business legally. As part of our U.S business formation services we will obtain an EIN on your behalf. This is part of our incorporation service.

Find Out More Information

Registered Agent Services

If you’re forming a corporation or a limited liability company, you’ll need to select a registered agent for your business and provide the agent’s name and address on the formation documents you file with the state. We can provide this service on your behalf. We offer registered agent services in 50 states.

Find Out More Information

Bylaws and Resolutions

Bylaws and resolutions are the initial decisions of your corporation’s board of directors and basic "operating rules" of your corporation. As part of our U.S company formation services we will provide initial drafts of these on your behalf. This is part of our incorporation service.

Find Out More Information

US Business Bank Account

Business owners can open a business bank account for their company via most banks. There are 2 main options for business owners who need to open a business account, in person or via online application. For international clients, you don’t have to be a U.S. resident to open a business bank account in the U.S.

Find Out More Information

Document Delivery

As part of our service for our clients, where you select the option for a corporate kit, we will deliver your business incorporation documents, EIN tax ID forms and any additional selected supplements to you anywhere in the country (or internationally) as part of our service offering.

Choose your Business Type

- Download our U.S. Investor Visa White Paper -

Setting up a Company and Obtaining an E1 and E2 Company Visa in the US